Gold Standard Anti-Inflammatory, Food Sensitivity Test
Among many other services, I now offer the “gold standard” for testing food sensitivities and inflammation in the body.
This may be a test for you if:
* You’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and can’t find any answers, even from several different medical doctors.
* Frustrated that you feel like you can’t eat certain foods but don’t know why. Feel limited in what you “can” eat but aren’t getting any better.
* You’re still working off of another food sensitivity test that is over 6 months old and/or still experiencing symptoms.
FACT: Did you know many food sensitivity tests are no longer valid after 3-6 months because the immune changes drastically within that time?
* Wonder if you “should be”: GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, GRAIN FREE, SUGAR-FREE, PALEO….
This test is extremely beneficial for the following symptoms:
• Joint pain/arthritis (including Rheumatoid Arthritis)
• IBS/Crohn’s/Colitis, GI/Bowel issues
• Skin issues: Rashes/Eczema/Psoriasis/Acne
• Energy/Fatigue, HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT, and MUCH more!
FACT: Did you know high cholesterol and diabetes stem from inflammation as well?
Together we can take the confusion out of food and heal your body!
This test is profound and progressive because:
1. It tests over 120 foods and 30 food chemicals, and shows which foods are causing inflammation in “your” body --- NO other test does this.
2. It comes with a detailed protocol (which I’m trained to administer), that will heal the body, decrease inflammation in the body, heal the gut, and boost the immune system.
3. It’s over 90% accurate and reliable so the results are true to your body and symptoms.
4. It measures mediators, which are the direct cause of inflammation in the body and thus symptoms you may be experiencing.
5. It’s the only tests that will show what you “can” eat and comes with a detailed LEAP protocol (think personalized anti-inflammatory diet for your body and symptoms), that HEALS the body once and for all.
NOTE: As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionists with 16 + yrs of experience and a trained Certified LEAP Therapist, I’m one of few health practitioners who is trained in this protocol and way of healing/thinking. Otherwise, results do not mean anything without interpretation from a trained health practitioner like myself.
ADDITIONALLY - This is not another restriction test that says: don’t eat this and that. By the end, you will be TRULY healed and know your food sensitivities (which should be far and few between once your gut and body are healed), and you will be able to eat MORE foods than before! Yes, for reals.
Email me to see if you’re a candidate!
I’ll reply with a Symptom Survey and then we will set up a 15 min FREE phone or in person consultation to see if you’re a candidate for this test.
The MRT food sensitivity test is just one service I offer. Before starting any program, we do a full, comprehensive first appointment to find your personalize path toward healing. I take everything into account before we start any sort of plan or treatment. If this test is NOT for you, rest assured I have many other tools to help YOU feel better!
A little more about Lila and LO Solutions:
* I work remotely with clients; for the MRT test and signature L.O.V.E. Program.
* One on one, personalized Nutrition Counseling to help you SUCCEED.
* I take all of this into account:
* Your GOALS
* Body Type
* Blood work
* Health history
* Family history
* What has worked and hasn’t worked for you in the past
* and MORE!
*I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with extensive training and certifications with over 16 years of experience in private practice, and over 8 yrs working in research at OHSU.
* I blend eastern and western techniques, including but not limited to supplements, super foods, Ayurveda, essential oils, and more. I start where you’re at and build from there because one size does NOT fit all when it comes to nutrition, health and fitness.
* Co-Author of the Pacific Northwest Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook; Author of Mindful Eating Volume 1; Written numerous newsletters since 2000.
Honestly, I am a 4 in one service:
1) Health Life Guide
2) Nutrition Extraordinaire
3) Personal “Medical Assistant”
4) Fitness Expert
I look forward to working TOGETHER, toward your optimum health!
Provided by Lila Ojeda, MS, RDN, CSCS, RYT, CLT Registered Dietitian Nutritionist * Personal Trainer * Yoga/Pilates Contact: 503.789.9707 * www.LO-Solutions.com LO Solutions: Improving Lives Since 2000!
#MRT #MetabolicRate #LOSolutions #LilaOjeda #antiinflammatory #HealthyFood